- Dating practices vary from culture to culture: ways of dating are different from country to country.
- People date for a period of time to see if they are compatible.
- There are three typical kinds of date: going out on group dates with a number of friends, going on blind dates (going out with a person that you've never met), and going with your only partner.
- Be careful when dating because people sometimes don't show their true colors on the first, second, or fifteenth date.
- It's difficult to get to know someone through email or online.
Why do you date?
Where do you want to have dates?
Why do you choose such places?
What should you do at the first date?
Friday, November 2, 2007
UNIT 8: LOVING AND DATING