FOOT / FEET / LEG
- He hardly ever puts a foot wrong. He never seems to make any mistakes.
- My feet hardly touched the ground. I was so busy.
- They have really fallen on their feet. They inherited a lot of money and bought a lovely holiday house in the
- He hasn't got a leg to stand on. What he did was quite wrong and cannot be excused.
- Come on, shake a leg. We haven't got all day. We've got to finish this by lunchtime.
- He started off on the wrong foot by arriving late on his first day at work.
- The first leg of the journey was from
Paristo . The second leg was from Barcelona Barcelonato . Rabat
- I like to put my feet up after a hard day's work and spend the entire evening relaxing.
- You will have to put your foot down. It's about time he learnt that he cannot have everything he wants.